The family will be in our thoughts and prayers
Please remember the Peace family in your prayers.
Unchained's good friend Melissa passed away today at the age of 29. She leaves behind a 9 year old son.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The family will be in our thoughts and prayers
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
I'm curious if I knew her ....
anyhow in my prayers
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I've heard of the name. Maybe it was the Peace woman on A&E? Such a young person. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I stoped by there house today. there all really torn up over this please keep them all in your prayers.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
her family and son will be in our prayers.
Bookmarks